Hey!! I'm back with my blog..hahaxx! Was very free today so I decided to create a new blog..Shldn't have deleted my previous blog..But it was like years ago..hehe..Nothing much today.
Ytd chose my timetable for next semester which is Year 2 timetable..We're in Year 2 already!! Time really flies manx..hahaxx!! Wanted to be in the same class & KaiLing at first didn manage to get in..Luckily, fiona knows her account so she logged in for her and submitted for her..God bless. We're in the same class..Most of the classmates are the same. So it shld be a good class..hahaxx..Next sem going to take auditing, costing and etc. All are related to accounting..shitx!! Lucky tues & wed can go home early but for thurs & fri its gg to be 5pm!! argh!! All classes are almost the same..haix..Shld be busy next sem..
Mon we're going to have our IS enrolment and what shld I take?? Events mgt or entreprenuer?? hmmm...must think..but I dun think we can be in the same class..haix.