Thursday! Went to eat seoul garden with cecelia in the afternoon. Nice sia! Cuz long time nv eat liao.. hehehe~ Then went to work after that. Kept on smelling the smoke of seoul garden no matter how much perfume i sprayed sia!! Cant wait to get home & bath tt day.. hahaxx!!
Friday! Went to dte with ****er to book the chalet cuz I'm not 18 YET!! Neh mind.. this shows i'm young.. hahaxx!! Then went to play bowling cuz gt e free vouchers from e nebo card. heeeee... Went up to zone x after that and this happened. ****er wanted to play e roller coaster game that will give tickets. So she tapped her card. And she got one ticket. I tapped my card, pressed e button AND!!!! I got the bonus sia!!!! Which is ard 100 tickets sia!!!!!! hahahahaha. Damn funny lah...
Met zuhra after that & went back to sq2. Had our long long longggggggg time nv eat de tom yum ban mian cooked by e dirty auntie. hahaxx!! ehh and! I wanted to buy the bundung budden the auntie said.. Bundung cannot sell lehx.. then i harrr... Tot bundung is use condensed milk de?? hmmm........ After ban mian our nxt destination was donut factory.... Then after donut factory zuhra stomach still can fit! And we went to kfc and she had her chicken drumlet arhh... And off we went home........ *zzzZzzzZzz*