<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5628930477137008640?origin\x3dhttp://redpooh-zaxjr.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, 1 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Its my 1st post of the yr! :D Goodbye 2009 & Welcome 2010! It's sure to be a good yr ahead. LOL!

Well, year 2009. Not a bad yr though there were ups & downs.

Feb to March: Exam, sent shuhui off for Orlando. Went Genting with ***ker and then the start of my 6-mth internship.
June: During APT work, received a call & on the same day. I quit. It was a shock for myself too. Well, I've wanted to quit but there's this 不舍 definitely. For I did not want to leave the special squad there. At the same time, 想一想,一个你曾经几乎完全相信和敬仰的人突然变了一个人。我曾经可以只要你的一句话就答应帮忙。可是你已不再是我们所认识的人了。这也不是我们所想要的。这些话我没办法一定要用华文来写。Although we've left the place, we have made an impact there and our friendship. The overnights at the centre to decorate the machines and shifting of the office. These will definitely be memories following me after we've left the place. :D It reminded me of the time when SQ2 was closing down. How much effort we've put in to set up the place. These will all be beautiful memories! :D

July: Nothing much happened except for that I failed my first TP. Plus rushing for final report for APT and filming of MMP. Fun though, we had much laughter.

August: 14th, last day of APT. bought something for my seniors and took some photos with them before I bid farewell to them. A great experience in the working environment except for... u all shld know. During the APT period, meetups with Poly clique! 19th, I passed my TP on the 2nd try! :D:D

Sept: 1st, my first time driving after my TP. Went over to Jurong to drive my papa fren's car back. Bring it for servicing and meetup with Amd before she flies off. Went to our 老地方 for prata. Then went over to Tamp to meet up ***ker before she flies off tml. Amd faster come back! I've not been watching many movies since u went over to Orlando. ***ker dun come back! Cuz u'll derive me frm my oxygen! hahaha! No lahh.. Come back lah.. LOL! We also went to send Amd off for Orlando.

October: Went Bangkok with Sha & GQ. A new experience as we tried almost all of the transports there. Took their bus for the first time and it was a special experience. We did nt pay e bus fare by the way. Took tuk tuk, train, cab. Bought many shirts back too. Then was our 一年一度 de chalet for poly clique! Fun again except for my stupid stomach which was giving me problems cuz it was only one day after my BKK trip. Then it was start of the last sem.

Nov: Nothing much happened in school. Ohh ya! Celebrated KL 21st birthday! :D:D

Dec: Our last CT in NP. Went back for proj meetings and YEAH I gt my present from the poly clique!

Man Utd jersey with the Barclays Premier League Logo! :D



My name and Johnny Evans number on the shirt! :D

Thanks dudes! I like the shirt alot alot! :D:D:D Went Chomp Chomp with Sec School clique and as per normal, presents will be overdue. So, its pending! hahaha. Jun & YK's present has been pending for 1mth plus ledy. LOL! Dun worry shuhui, urs will be pending too! hahaha!
YK u see lah! The start of my attachment when our gathering I said I wan to snatch ur bf de right?? Now u haven find one I cant snatch! wahahahah!!! Faster go find one! LOL!

New yr resoultions!

  1. Meet up with WENYI and SHA!!
  2. Get good results!
  3. I think we shld stop our pending presents. hahaha!
  4. Hope to find a job while waiting to go for school again. :D
  5. Thats all for the moment! LOL!



PROFILE.

Photobucket
SHUYI.
31.12.1990.
NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC.
DIP. IN ACCOUTANCY.
POOH.
seet_yi1990@hotmail.com

TO BE FULFILLED.

SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE.
DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTANCY.


JUST LISTEN.


SHOUT IT OUT LOUD.


LINKS.

AMANDA
CECELIA
CHERYL
FIONA
LALA
LIYUN
POHENG
SHIKIN
SHUHUI
WENYI
YANI
YUFEN

THANKS A MILLION.

blog hosting x
blogskin SHUMIN91
brushes x x x
fonts x
image x
image hosting x
layout SHUMIN91
music hosting x
software x
textures x x x